These belts help to achieve precise processing control, carefully metered packaging, and reliable material flow.
Vertical Form-Fill-Seal Timing Belts
Vertical Form-Fill-Seal Belts insure reliable timing and metering for precise production and packaging processes.
- Fray-resistant fabrics with high-strength & flexibility
- Non-slip fabrics for exact run timing
- Rubber covers that exceed industry standards
- Tight durometer tolerance for consistent performance
- Heat resistant rubber compounds to eliminate glazing
- Seamless covers for uniform wear & longer belt life
- Covers that reduce visible rubber dust build-up
Live Roller Drive Belts
Linear Timing Belts provide exceptional performance in conveying and precision motion control applications. We offer two potential constructions to meet your application needs – welded endless and open ended. A variety of tooth pitch, length, and material combinations are available that cover a wide range of possible configurations for your specific application.
- High tensile strength and stiffness
- No cords are exposed at belt edges
- Superior tracking and uniform tensioning
- Tough abrasion resistant polyurethane construction
- Nylon back & tooth options for less noise & reduced friction